Join us Connecting Tourism in Bridgend
2. Marketing and Promotion
- Online website listing across the websites BridgendBites.com BridgendTourism.co.uk
- Workshops and campaigns with professional PR company
- Opportunity to use the Dare to Discover App to promote your business with mobile vouchers, full training given on use.
- Inclusion in printed Material
- Discounted or free participation in upskilling events and workshops for you and your employees, during the off-season months of September, November and February.
Hear inspiring speakers
- Access to a signposting service for a variety of topics including Health & Safety, Marketing, Social Media, Contracts, Pension Rules and Employers Legal Liabilities, plus information and advice on grant funding opportunities via the Association website.
- Access to advice on marketing and links to ways of further promoting your business
- Discounted Perfect Day Customer Service and Sense of Place Training regularly throughout the year – direct to your business if you prefer.
- Access to visitor and tourism business statistics, business networks and research
- Receive early notification of anything that affects your business to help your forward planning through the Association’s e-news, social media and website: bridgendtourism.co.uk
- You will be represented at local, regional and national level by an independent voice and by so doing Influence the forward direction of tourism and leisure within Bridgend County through for example the Destination Management Partnership , South East Wales Tourism Forum and the Visit Wales Tourism Advisory Panel
- Provision of a trusted and reliable communication network for tourism businesses in the destination
5. Bridgend Ambassadors
- Access to Bridgend County Ambassadors to meet your visitors / guests and showcase a wide range of subjects from wildlife to industrial heritage.
- A press office-style news hub for your latest business developments, new visitor experiences and stories of interest. Distributed through an extensive network of media contacts in the UK and Overseas.
- Bridgend Ambassadors Blog and Facebook Page